Fruit Bucket of Preparedness Seeds
The Preparedness Seeds Fruit Garden Bucket provides a vital component for your food storage plan. Each Mini-Ropak Bucket contains 9 Fruit Garden varieties designed to help you stay sane in hard times. While it is important to store the basics in preparation for true want, wheat and freeze dried foods can get old quickly, especially for children. Each of our Seed varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide.
- Melon Canary, Yellow - 353 Seeds
- Melon Casaba, Golden Beauty - 353 Seeds
- Melon, Crenshaw - 265 Seeds
- Melon Honeydew, Green Flesh - 353 Seeds
- Pumpkin, Sugar Pie - 71 Seeds
- Pumpkin, Jack O' Lantern - 71 Seeds
- Strawberry, Temptation - 50 Seeds
- Watermelon, Crimson Sweet - 263 Seeds
- Watermelon, Sugar Baby - 217 Seeds
9 seed packets sealed in a Mini-Ropak Bucket. Contains enough seed to eat in a season with enough left over to can your own jams. Will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder. All Non-hybrid, open pollinated varieties. Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection. Please Note: Because of the shortage of Non-Hybrid seed, substitutions may occur.
Dimensions (length x width x height): 5.5''x5''x4''