Everlasting Garden Bucket of Preparedness Seeds
The Preparedness Seeds Everlasting Garden Bucket provides a Missing link in your food storage plan. Each Mini-Ropak Bucket contains 16 popular varieties that will plant nearly 3/4 acre of garden!
These Seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year's planting.
- Bean, Bush Blue Lake Bush “ 435 Seeds
- Beet, Detroit Dark Red “ 419 Seeds
- Cabbage, Golden Acre “ 2469 Seeds
- Carrot, Scarlet Nantes “ 6702 Seeds
- Corn, Golden Bantam “ 750 Seeds
- Cucumber, Marketmore 76 " 353 Seeds
- Lettuce, Romaine Parris Island Cos “ 2822 Seeds
- Onion, Utah Yellow Sweet Spanish “ 2822 Seeds
- Pea, Lincoln â€“ 445 Seeds
- Pepper, Sweet Yolo Wonder L “ 705 Seeds
- Radish, Champion “ 882 Seeds
- Spinach, Bloomsdale Long Standing “ 882 Seeds
- Squash, Summer Zucchini Black Beauty “ 81 Seeds
- Squash, Winter Waltham Butternut “ 109 Seeds
- Swiss Chard, Lucullus “ 328 Seeds
- Tomato, Rutgers VF “ 1764 Seeds
16 large seed packets sealed in a Mini-Ropak Bucket.
Plants nearly 3/4 acre of Garden.
Will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder
All Non-hybrid, open pollinated varieties
Equivalent of more than 100 average size seed packets.
Harvested seeds can be planted year after year.
Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
Complete planting instructions included.
Each of our Seeds varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide!
Please Note: Because of the shortage of Non-Hybrid seed, substitutions may occur.
Dimensions (length x width x height): 7.5''x5''x4''