Natures Head Composting Toilet
Composting toilets treat human excrement using biological processes, turning it into organic compost material that can be used to fertilise the soil. They are small-scale, complete waste processing systems. The eastern world has been using composting toilets for hundreds of years, but it is only in recent years that they have become more popular in the west. All composting toilets decompose waste by creating the aerobic conditions for bacteria and other macro and micro-organisms to thrive. The objective is to destroy harmful pathogens, eliminate the risk to human health and environment, and transform the waste nutrients into fertile soil. They typically break down waste material to a small percentage of its original volume.
They are a sensible lavatory option for waste disposal in situations where the water supply is tight.
- All stainless hardware.
- Full size elongated seat for comfort.
- Disassembles in seconds for emptying.
- Composting handle can be mounted on either side.
- Vent hose and fan may be mounted on either side.
- Unit comes with everything for your installation but the external vent.
- Molded in toilet seat for safety and ease of cleaning.
- Completely self contained and portable.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Product Dimensions: 55.9 x 52.1 x 55.1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 12 Kg